HOW CAN I BECOME A MEMBER OF GWINNETT LOCALLY GROWN?
Sign up here. Normally you are able to place 2 orders to try us out!If you like the market, a one time $25 membership fee will automatically be added to your third order.
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY MEMBERSHIP IS FREE FOR 3 MONTHS!
How to Place an Order
- First Create an Account or log into an existing account
- Orders may be placed once a week. The market opens for orders on Wednesdays at 9:00am and closes on Fridays at 9:00am. imply log into your account, browse through the available items and select the items you wish to purchase. Once the market is closed on Friday at 9:00am your order cannot be changed or canceled and not other orders can be placed until the next Wednesday
- All orders must be paid online via credit card. Your card will be charged on the day before your pickup. (Please note that there is a 3.5% credit card processing fee.)
- Our growers receive all orders as soon as The Market closes on Friday. They will get your order together and deliver to The Market at Rancho Alegre Farm for pickup on Thursday afternoon.
- You may pick up your order on Thursday from 4:00-7:00 p.m. at Rancho Alegre Farm located at 2225 Givens Road, Dacula, GA 30019
Please note Produce Box’s require a minimum total market order of 30 Box’s each week. Please place your order for your produce box and if we do not receive 30 customer orders that week we will notify you of the change in your order.
Grower: Eat Well With Wilson
Price: $10.00 ( 1 book )
Available (Estimated): 300
HAVE YOUR EATING HABITS GONE TO THE DOGS? Wilson has a problem: he loves treats. In fact, all the ice ... more
Grower: Gwinnett Locally Grown
Price: $10.30 ( Book )
Available (Estimated): 7
The Ladies Homestead Gathering of Statham has put together a beautiful cookbook with 250 recipes. This is not your ordinary ... more